Our current families and alumnae/i are our best ambassadors. We want to recognize those current ASH families who help us to build our community by encouraging new families, whose values, commitments and priorities are consistent with the Goals and Criteria, to enroll at ASH. When you, as a current ASH family, refer a new family who applies, is accepted and enrolls full-time at ASH, we will recognize you with a $2,000 Referral Bonus. You may receive as many Referral Bonuses as you qualify for under the Program Elements, Restrictions and Qualifications noted below.
Elements of the Program
- The current ASH family must identify the prospective family by completing the Referral Form prior to the completion of the admissions application by the prospective family.
- The prospective family must identify referring family on the admissions application.
- The prospective student must apply, qualify for admission, and enroll full-time.
- The Referral Bonus is for one (1) year only and will not be repeated for any subsequent years.
- A $2,000 check will be made payable to one of the referring parents by November 30 of the academic year, and a tax form (1099-MISC) will be issued in January of the following year. If a prospective student's first day does not correspond with the start of the academic year, the referral bonus check date will be within three months of the prospective student's first day.
Restrictions and Qualifications
- To qualify for the Referral Bonus, the current ASH family must have a previous relationship with the prospective family prior to first contact with ASH and a currently enrolled, full-time student at ASH.
- One (1) Referral Bonus may be issued for each newly-enrolled family
- Each prospective family may identify only one referring family.
- The Referral Bonus does not apply to a new student of a family who has other siblings currently or previously enrolled
- Referral Bonuses will not be issued until all Elements, Restrictions and Qualifications have been reviewed and/or approved by the Chief Financial Officer and the Director of Enrollment Management
Please contact the Finance or Enrollment Management office at 248-646-8900 with any questions.