All Sacred Heart parents are members of the Parents Association of the Academy of the Sacred Heart (PAASH). The Parents Association objectives are:
- to promote community building among parents of students attending the Academy of the Sacred Heart, faculty, staff and students
- acquaint parents with the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart Education and assist in fulfilling its objectives
- initiate and support projects that aid the Academy spiritually, socially and financially
Parents Association Officers, 2018-19 School Year
- President: Michelle Jonna
- Vice-President: Kristen George
- Treasurer: Gloria Pankratz
- Secretary: Nadia Simon
- Volunteer Coordinator: Karen Lehmkuhl
For additional information, please contact the Parents Association at email@example.com.
Purchase gift cards for national and local retailers and help the school. You pay the face value for the gift card but PAASH will get a percentage of the sale. For instance, if you purchase a Lands' End gift card for $100, your charge would be $100; but, PAASH would earn 16% or $16 for the school. Register here. Just follow the prompts to complete your account. Please note, currently PAASH is accepting cash or checks, with additional payment options becoming available in the future. Orders placed by 9 a.m. on Mondays will be available for pick up by Friday of the same week. Please contact Michelle Jonna (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gloria Pankratz (email@example.com) with questions.