La page web de Mme Jeler
- 1998: BA French
- 1999: MA French Literature
- 2004: M. Ed. Educational administration (France)
- Teaching French since 1998
- At ASH since 2007
On ne connaît que les choses qu'on apprivoise. Qu'est-ce-qui signifie “apprivoiser” ?
Ça signifie « créer des liens ».
(Le Petit Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
We only know the things that we tame. What does "tame" mean? Something that is frequently neglected (…)
It means "to create ties".
(The Little Prince, by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
My teaching experience to date includes:
- Since 2007, working as Upper School French teacher at the Academy of the Sacred Heart, Bloomfield Hills. Created curricula and taught levels 1 through 5 in a College Prep independent school.
- Eight years teaching French in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. For sixyears, taught all levels of French in an academically strong high-school: Colegiul National Emil Racovita.
- Non-formal education experiences focused on multicultural exchange, both in the US and in Europe.