"Our House Is Always Open"
At the Academy of the Sacred Heart, we welcome inquiries, tours and visits year round. Throughout the school year, families are also encouraged to join us for a series of exciting, informal experiences that provide a glimpse into the breadth of a Sacred Heart education. Children, from infancy through high school, engage in entertaining experiments, tap into their five senses through play, learn teamwork and build leadership skills at the "Our House Is Always Open" events.
Activities for the 2016-2017 School Year
- July 20 - All-Access Admissions Event (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
- November 13 - All-School Open House (1-3 p.m.)
- November 18 - Sports Night (6-8 p.m.) **New Date**
- January 22, 2017 - All-School Open House (1-3 p.m.)
- March 10 - Sports Night (6-8 p.m.)
Join us at a Regional Catholic High School Information Night
Open to middle school students and their families, these events are held from 5-7:30 p.m. on the listed dates. Click here to read more.
- September 19 - Penna's of Sterling Heights
- September 27 - University of Detroit Mercy Student Center Ballroom, Detroit
- September 28 - Oakland University Student Center Banquet Room B, Rochester
- October 3 - Novi Baronette Hotel
- October 4 - Crystal Gardens Main Ballroom, Southgate
- October 11 - Kingsley Hotel Ballroom, Bloomfield Hills
- October 12 - Madonna University Activities Center, Livonia
- October 17 - Dearborn Performing Arts Center Studio A
- October 19 - Barrister Gardens Ballroom, St. Clair Shores