"Our House Is Always Open"
At the Academy of the Sacred Heart, we welcome inquiries, tours and visits year round. Throughout the school year, families are also encouraged to join us for a series of exciting, informal experiences that provide a glimpse into the breadth of a Sacred Heart education. Children, from infancy through high school, engage in entertaining experiments, tap into their five senses through play, learn teamwork and build leadership skills at the "Our House Is Always Open" events.
Activities for the 2014-2015 School Year
- March 4 - Kindergarten Kick-Off (8-9:30 a.m.) Read press release
- March 14 - S.T.E.A.M., Stories and Family Fun - Learn more and register here
- S.T.E.A.M. (boys and girls, Grades 3-6, 3-5 p.m.)
- Playtime at the Heart: Your Story Starts Here (boys and girls, ages 2-10, 3-5 p.m.)
- Family Fun Night (4:30 - 6:30 p.m.)
- May 15 - Sports Night (6-8:30 p.m.)
Events Previously Held
- October 10, 2014 - 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament (6-9 p.m.)
- November 6, 2014 - Upper School Open House (6:30-8:30 p.m.). View flyer or read press release
- January 25, 2015 - All-School Open House (1-3 p.m.) View flyer or read press release
- January 30, 2015 - Sports Night (6-8:30 p.m.)
- February 17-20 - Bring a Friend to School Week