"Our House Is Always Open"
At the Academy of the Sacred Heart, we welcome inquiries, tours and visits year round. Throughout the school year, families are also encouraged to join us for a series of exciting, informal experiences that provide a glimpse into the breadth of a Sacred Heart education. Children, from infancy through high school, engage in entertaining experiments, tap into their five senses through play, learn teamwork and build leadership skills at the "Our House Is Always Open" events.
Activities for the 2015-2016 School Year
- October 11 - All-School Open House (1-3 p.m.)
- November 5 - Upper School Open House (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- November 21 and December 5 - High School Placement Test (7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- January 24, 2016 - All-School Open House (1-3 p.m.)
- February 16-19 - Bring a Friend to School Week
- April 16 - Entrance Testing for Grades 3-12 (10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- May 24 - Upper School Welcome for Incoming Students (6-8 p.m.)
Start a Conversation - Regional High School Nights
- September 30 - Madonna University in Livonia (5-8 p.m.)
- October 5 - University of Detroit Mercy in Detroit (5-8 p.m.)
- October 8 - Macomb Community College in Warren (5-8 p.m.)
- October 12 - UM Dearborn/Henry Ford Community College in Dearborn (5-8 p.m.)
- October 14 - Oakland University in Rochester (5-8 p.m.)
- October 19 - Renaissance Baronette Hotel in Novi (5-8 p.m.)
- October 29 - Oakland Community College in Highland Lakes (5-8 p.m.)
These events are open to any prospective family. Families with students in Grades 6-8 are highly encouraged to attend.