All Sacred Heart parents are members of the Parents Association of the Academy of the Sacred Heart (PAASH). The Parents Association objectives are:
- to promote community building among parents of students attending the Academy of the Sacred Heart, faculty, staff and students
- acquaint parents with the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart Education and assist in fulfilling its objectives
- initiate and support projects that aid the Academy spiritually, socially and financially
Parents Association Officers, 2015-16 School Year
- President: Michelle Jonna
- Vice-President: Deborah Gerard
- Treasurer: Elizabeth Berg
- Secretary: Francesca Westenberg
For additional information, please contact the Parents Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grocery shopping has never been easier. Log on to www.marketday.com, create a user name and password, then start shopping. ASH receives a percentage of the sales. The more we buy from Market Day, the higher the percentage earned. Funds raised will be used to replace windows in our building. Please help by doing monthly grocery shopping. Check it out at www.marketday.com. Questions? Call Jennifer Kasselmann at 248-321-2255 or email email@example.com.
Purchase gift cards for national and local retailers and help the school. You pay the face value for the gift card but PAASH will get a percentage of the sale. For instance, if you purchase a Lands' End gift card for $100, your charge would be $100; but, PAASH would earn 16% or $16 for the school. Register here. Just follow the prompts to complete your account. Please note, currently PAASH is accepting cash or checks, with additional payment options becoming available in the months ahead. Orders placed by 9 a.m. on Mondays will be available for pick up by Friday of the same week. Please contact Michelle Jonna (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Debbie Gerard (email@example.com) with questions.