Tennis coach Judith Hehs was honored by the Michigan High School Coaches Association on November 8 as the 2015 Coach of the Year in Girls Tennis. With this award came the announcement of the nomination for the National High School Athletic Coaches Association National Coach of the Year and the National Federation Coaches Association National Coach of the Year Awards. The sectional winners, finalists and national Coach of the Year honorees will be announced later this year. Congratulations!
On Saturday, November 7, Emily Cochran Jakacki'02 was inducted into the Michigan Chapter of the US Lacrosse Hall of Fame. Emily was a four-year starter on the ASH varsity lacrosse team and was recruited to play lacrosse at the University of Pennsylvania. Read more on the ASH Alums Facebook page.
- FriNov27 ECP All Classrooms closed
- FriNov27 Thanksgiving Holiday - No Classes-Infant to Gr. 12/Building Closed-No Activities
- SunNov29 McCormick Basketball 11:30 AM to 7:00 PMField House, Dritsas Gym
- MonNov30 Classes Resume
- MonNov30 ECP Grandparents' Day 8:30 AM to 10:30 AMECP classrooms
- MonNov30 All-School Advent Prayer Service 9:30 AMChapel
300 hours of community service
low student-to-teacher ratio
of 12:1 on average.
in college scholarship offers.