Congratulations to the varsity tennis team on winning the MHSAA Regionals held May 20 at Almont High School. Best of luck as you move on to state finals in Kalamazoo!
It's not too late - a limited number of scholarships are still available for students joining the Sacred Heart community for the 2016-2017 school year. Click here to learn more about our scholarships and awards.
The Academy of the Sacred Heart is proud to recognize Tara Cuckovich (above left) as valedictorian of the Class of 2016 and Lisa Kamsickas as salutatorian. Each has shown great academic success in a rigorous curriculum, but has also contributed to the life of the community in a number of ways. Tara is the President of the National Honor Society and a leader of the Focus:HOPE service group. Lisa is a three-sport varsity athlete who is very active in community service. Congratulations!
- WedJun01 LS Wear free dress
- WedJun01 MSG Grs. 7 & 8 Math Exams
- WedJun01 PRI Celebrate June Birthdays
- WedJun01 ASH Booster Club Meeting 8:00 AM to 9:30 AMOffice of the Head of School
- WedJun01 PRI/LS Parent/Teacher Conferences - Noon Dismissal 12:00 PM
- ThuJun02 MSG June Birthday Recognition
- ThuJun02 PRI Celebrate July Birthdays
- ThuJun02 US Exams (Per 1 & 2) 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- ThuJun02 ENR Preschool Prize Day Play Day 9:00 AM to 3:00 PMField House Classrooms
- ThuJun02 ECP Preschool Prize Day 9:30 AMSmall Chapel
300 hours of community service
low student-to-teacher ratio
of 12:1 on average.
in college scholarship offers.