On Ash Wednesday, February 10, the Sacred Heart community will offer an Empty Bowls symbolic meal of soup and bread to raise money and awareness in the fight to end hunger. Two seatings will be offered, 5:30 and 7 p.m., with a prayer service at 6:15 p.m. (ashes available) A cash donation of $20 per family ($10/additional bowl) is payable at the door, with proceeds benefiting the St. Vincent de Paul Soup Kitchen in Pontiac.
Congratulations to ASH Tennis Coach and Associate Head of School Judith Hehs, who has been selected as the 2015 NFHS Coaches Association National Coach of the Year for Girls Tennis. Read more about this prestigious honor here.
- SunFeb07 McCormick Basketball 11:30 AM to 7:00 PMField House, Dritsas Gym
- MonFeb08 ENR Valentine's Extravaganza Pt. II 3:30 PM to 4:30 PMGallery
- TueFeb09 KH/MSG Grs. 5 & 6 Math Olympiad
- TueFeb09 LS/KH Gr. 4 Parent Coffee 8:15 AMCyber Cafe
- TueFeb09 LS/MSG Gr. 4 Parent Coffee 8:30 AMParlor
- WedFeb10 KH/MSG Grs. 7 & 8 Math Olympiad
- WedFeb10 ASH Booster Club Meeting 8:00 AM to 9:30 AMOffice of the Head of School
- WedFeb10 LS No Morning Prayer 8:25 AM
- WedFeb10 Ash Wednesday Liturgy 1:45 PMChapel
- WedFeb10 Empty Bowls 5:30 PM to 7:30 PMAuditorium
300 hours of community service
low student-to-teacher ratio
of 12:1 on average.
in college scholarship offers.