Goal IV, the building of community as a Christian value, is a key component of the #ASHDifference. Activities that forge connections are especially evident as the school year gets underway. Take a peek at a few examples with photo galleries from KH Father/Son Weekend at Camp Westminster, MSG Grade 5 Service Retreat, MSG Grade 6 Service Retreat and an art experiential in the woods.
At the Academy of the Sacred Heart, we take pride in a rich history of educational technology with a focus on developmentally appropriate tools for students. Starting with our Primary students, we thoughtfully introduce technology use without losing sight of the need to develop critical social and collaborative skills. Read more
- TueSep27 LS St. Madeleine Sophie Awards
- TueSep27 ECP/PRI/MSG Picture Day 7:45 AM to 12:15 PMGallery
- TueSep27 College Visit: Earlham College, IN 11:30 AMParlor
- TueSep27 College Visit: Oakland University 2:30 PMParlor
- WedSep28 ECP/LS/KH Picture Day 7:45 AM to 11:30 AMGallery
- WedSep28 KH Grs. 7 & 8 Parent Coffee 8:15 AM to 9:30 AMCyber Cafe
- WedSep28 PRI Field Trip to Erwin Orchards 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- WedSep28 College Visit: University of Dayton, OH 2:30 PMParlor
- WedSep28 US Junior and Parent Meeting 7:00 PM to 8:30 PMAuditorium
- ThuSep29 LS Science Night 6:45 PMLS Classrooms
ASH is part of a network of 24 Sacred Heart Schools in the USA / Canada and a global community of schools in 41 countries.
ASH educates boys from birth to Grade 8 and girls from birth to Grade 12.
awarded +$3.3 million
in college scholarship offers.