The Academy of the Sacred Heart is proud to recognize Victoria Shahnazary (left) as Valedictorian and her classmates, Kendall Gassman (center) and Lauren Pardi (right), as Co-Salutatorians. Congratulations to these young women for their many academic achievements and accomplishments throughout the years.
The Academy of the Sacred Heart has been recognized by The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Foundation with a 2018 SupportMusic Merit award as part of the Best Communities for Music Education (BCME) program. ASH is one of only four schools in Michigan, and 135 nationwide, to receive this award, which recognizes an exceptionally high commitment to music education.
The ASH Annual Raffle is underway, offering a chance to win a two-year lease on a 2018 Dodge Ram OR 2018 Jeep Compass OR $5,000 cash. Second prize is $1,500 cash! Tickets are $50 each or three for $100; the drawing takes place on May 25. Learn more and purchase your tickets by contacting the Advancement Office at 248-646-8900 x170 or via email to email@example.com.
Summer at Sacred Heart 2018 offers 10 weeks of summer fun for children, age 4 - Grade 6! In addition to themed day camps, you can choose from tutoring, music instruction, an overnight, sports camps and extended care. A Preschool experience is also available for younger children on select weeks. Learn more and register now at ashmi.org/summer.
- ThuApr26 US Service Day
- ThuApr26 MSG Class Experience Parent Meetings CANCELLED 6:00 PM to 7:00 PMMSG Classrooms
- FriApr27 KH/MSG Grs. 7 & 8 Spring Social Event CHANGED: This event has been changed. 8:00 PM to 10:00 PMAuditorium
- TueMay01 US NHS Cold Stone Creamery Fundraiser 5:00 PM to 9:00 PMCold Stone Creamery, 42761 Woodward Ave, Bloomfield, MI
- WedMay02 KH Grs. 5-8 Class Trips
- WedMay02 MSG Grs. 7 & 8 Class Experiences
- WedMay02 Eighth Annual "Ryan Rocks" Blood Drive 1:00 PM to 7:00 PMNorthbrook Presbyterian Church
- ThuMay03 KH Grs. 5-8 Class Trips
- ThuMay03 LS Gr. 4 Chicago Trip
ASH is part of a network of 24 Sacred Heart Schools in the USA / Canada and a global community of schools in 41 countries.
ASH educates boys from birth to Grade 8 and girls from birth to Grade 12.
awarded +$5.5 million
in college scholarship offers.