From our Annual Giving Parent Chairs
Each year, we invite all members of the Academy of the Sacred Heart family to participate in Annual Giving. Current and past parents, alums, grandparents and friends of the Academy are asked to make a financial contribution to the Academy of the Sacred Heart by contributing to this, our largest annual fundraiser.
The tuition we pay does not cover the complete cost of the excellent Sacred Heart education we provide our children. The difference is made up with generous gifts to Annual Giving. Your support allows the ability to do so much including:
- Faculty and staff development
- Technology: school and student, staff and faculty technology resources
- Extra-curricular activities such as school plays and sports programs
- Community service programs
- Scholarships and tuition assistance
- Building maintenance and our plant operations
- Debt service
- Retirement contributions for employees
Annual Giving is the cornerstone of our fundraising efforts. It directly affects the operating budget and impacts everything from arts to athletics, building maintenance to teacher development. Your gift to Annual Giving goes to work immediately, touching every aspect of school life.
We ask our parents, alumni, and our friends to give to Annual Giving and to keep Advancing ASH for the sake of one child, for a lifetime.
Nadia and Mark Juzych - Parent Chairs