- 18 State Championship Titles
- 14 Coach of the Year Honorees
- 2018, 2016, 2015, 2013 and 2012 Tennis State Champions
- 2016 Soccer District Champions
- 2015 and 2014 Catholic High School League Field Hockey Champions
- 2015 Catholic High School League Lacrosse Champions
- 2013 Catholic High School League Pom/Dance Champions
- 2009 Catholic High School League Golf Champions
- 2007, 2006, 2005, 2002 and 2000 Lacrosse State Champions
- 2005 Catholic High School League Volleyball Champions
- Coach of the Year – Tennis (multiple years), National, State of Michigan, Catholic League, Local Newspaper Pick
- 5 All-American Lacrosse Players
Middle School Athletic Programs
Kensington Hall and the Middle School for Girls maintain an extremely competitive interscholastic sports program. The boys participate in soccer and tennis in the fall; basketball in the winter; and golf and lacrosse in the spring. The girls compete in cross-country, field hockey and volleyball in the fall; basketball in the winter; and lacrosse and tennis in the spring. These sports were chosen because they offer opportunities to all of the students, regardless of size or background.
Intramural Athletic Philosophy
The boys and girls intramural athletic programs are separate. They provide equal opportunity for all students to acquire knowledge in their areas of interest. Emphasis is placed on playing time, the enjoyment of sport, development of self-esteem, character and physical skills. All participants are members of a team and have an opportunity to apply those skills in competitive situations.