Advent by Candlelight
Wednesday, December 4, 6-8:30 p.m.
Academy of the Sacred Heart Auditorium
Special Guest Speaker: Bridget Bearss, RSCJ
Event Chairs: Michelle Jonna, Dalia Kejbou
Please join us as we welcome Sister Bearss home for a special evening of reflection and music designed to bring together women and friends of the Sacred Heart family. We will serve appetizers and wine in the Parlor from 6 to 6:30 p.m.
If you would like to be a hostess:
- Cost is $100/table.
- Invite friends to join your table - tables seat a maximum of 10.
- Decorate your table with holiday dishes, flatware, glasses and centerpiece.
- Provide guests with salads, dinner or dessert.
- Tables, tablecloths and 10 chairs are provided.
- No real candles - battery-powered only
- Red or white wines are available for purchase at $10/bottle.
- Please do not bring your own wine or other alcoholic beverages. Our State License does not permit it.
You may also sign up as an individual, and will sit with others in your Learning Community.
- Individual cost is $10/person
- Coordinate food and table setting assignments with those at your table via a Google document which we will provide following registration.