"Our House Is Always Open"
At the Academy of the Sacred Heart, we welcome inquiries, tours and visits year round. Throughout the school year, families are also encouraged to join us for a series of exciting, informal experiences that provide a glimpse into the breadth of a Sacred Heart education. Children, from infancy through high school, engage in entertaining experiments, tap into their five senses through play, learn teamwork and build leadership skills at the "Our House Is Always Open" events.
The slate of activities for the 2012-2013 school year includes:
- October 5 - 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament (6-9 p.m.)
- October 14 - Playtime at the Heart (10-11:30 a.m.)
- November 8 - Upper School Open House (6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- January 25, 2013 - Sports Night (6-8:30 p.m.)
- February 3 - All-School Open House (1-3 p.m.)
- February 19-22 - Bring a Friend to School Week
- March 24 - Playtime at the Heart & Hearts, Beats and Eats (10-11:30 a.m.)
- April 12 - Sports Night (6-8:30 p.m.)
- April 26 - Imagine That (6-7:30 p.m.)