Early Childhood Program
The Goals that guide the education of all Sacred Heart students are evident from the very first day our youngest students walk into the building. The Early Childhood Program at the Academy of the Sacred Heart encompasses an infant/toddler program and a preschool, and captures the spirit of each individual right from the beginning. Dedicated and caring teachers provide a range of experiences that build self-confidence, promote a sense of security, stimulate questions and encourage creative responses.
- To ensure that each child's first learning experiences outside the home are positive and happy ones
- To help children become aware of their unique gifts
- To build self-confidence
- To provide experiences that stimulate questions and creative responses
- To build verbal communication skills in the areas of wants, needs and feelings
- To develop social awareness through relationships and responsibilities to others and their surroundings
- To help children learn to reflect on their relationships with others and the beauty of nature
To learn more about our Infant/Toddler Program or our Preschool, please select a sub-page in the left navigation. To learn more about scheduling, tuition and fees, click here.