All Sacred Heart parents are members of the Parents Association (PAASH). The Parents Association objectives are:
- to promote community building among parents of students attending the Academy of the Sacred Heart, faculty, staff and students
- acquaint parents with the Goals and Criteria of a Sacred Heart Education and assist in fulfilling its objectives
- initiate and support projects that aid the Academy spiritually, socially and financially
Parents Association Officers for the 2012-2013 School Year
- President: Deborah Gerard
- Vice-President: Joanne Sevrain
- Treasurer: Dana Gale
- Secretary: Maria Armijo
- Coordinator: Jenny Keegan
For additional information, please contact the Parents Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAASH Welcomes Market Day to ASH!
Grocery shopping has never been easier. Log on to www.marketday.com, create a user name and password, then start shopping. ASH receives a percentage of the sales. The more we buy from Market Day, the higher the percentage earned. Funds raised will be used to replace the windows in our building. Please help just by doing monthly grocery shopping. Check it out at www.marketday.com. For questions, please contact Dana Gale at email@example.com or 248-496-9683.